Monday, June 30, 2014

Stuffed Like Turkeys

 photo image-7.jpg

I decided to try my hand at being a BzzAgent! What's that you ask? Well it's a site where you answer surveys & can qualify to take part in the testing & review of free products.  I received my first product from them & that is Iams Proactive Health MiniChunks.

I've had my bag of a Iams for a few days now & my dogs have been eyeing it. They do already eat Iams on a regular basis but they normally get the Naturals version. I switched my dogs to a Iams at the suggestion of my vet years ago. I never have a problem getting them to eat it & when they get the regular I think they just believe it's a treat cause they gobble it up!

I had a hard time getting them to sit still long enough to allow me to even get a picture of them with the bag. I actually tried to feed them their regular food today & they acted like they weren't hungry. I think they worked up a hunger when I pulled out this bag of mini chunks & they got their pose on. Look at Mogli (black dog on the right), she looks like she's salivating & Karma (white on the left) has her begging & pleading look going.

Iams is a great brand. The dogs are definitely full of energy, the Vet has nothing but good stuff to say regarding their health & the outdoor clean up is a lot less plentiful.... if you know what I mean. I would totally recommend Iams to any pet owner cause there have been no complaints from my current, or past, dogs.

After all the picture taking I finally dished the gals up some food to se if they wanted to eat & sure enough, gobble gobble. They made like turkeys & stuffed themselves.

   photo image-9.jpg

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews