Thursday, February 13, 2014

To Terry

 photo 969731_541283709243756_1629789646_n.jpg

42 years ago today
you were brought to this world for me.
People seem to think there's no way
but there's more to us than they see.

The 2 of us just make sense
and almost 5 years goes to show
that while life can get intense
together we just learn and grow.

I'm grateful your parents had you
and that may sound like a cliche
but the love I have for you is true
and I wish you a happy birthday!



This birthday poem is dedicated to Terry, one of the few people in my life who loves me knowing how truly demented I really am.  The owl picture, I can't remember where exactly I got it from but I love owls so I thought it was fitting that this one totally looks like him. 

2 Unleashed voices:

Susan Scott said...

Lovely tribute Terry!

Debsdailylife said...

Happy Birthday Terry, whomever you are!! You are very fortunate to have Melanie in your life!!

Total Pageviews