Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Ain't Lying!

 photo liar_liar_hearts_on_fire_72dpi_200x300.jpg 

What a fun read, that's all I think when I read Jennifer Zane's books! 

I was drawn in by Gnome on the Range simply because, at the time, it had a big old garden gnome on it's cover & I love garden gnomes! I had to ask myself, "How is a garden gnome gonna be wrapped into a romance?" In order to find out I just had to read it! I loved it & moved onto Plumb Crazy, Mischief Under the Mistletoe & now Liar, Liar Hearts on Fire. 


Believe it or not, there is a gnome, or 2, in all 4 of the books and there's a great character by the name of Goldie who is in all of them. These books are romance with a little mystery and a lot of humor... just overall fun. In this read we get to know Violet better as she travels to Alaska to pretend to be her high school love's girlfriend. She's been carrying a torch for him ever since they had their fling at the end of high school and now she's throwing caution to the wind to see if she can make something more out of pretending. We get to meet a cast of out of the ordinary characters and there are some pretty steamy scenes. Of course there is a mystery, or 2, involved and there's even some little twists & turns but you'll just have to read it to find out about all that. 


Oh & the gnome makes an appearance but not a big one, he's on vacation:-) I suggest you read this one for a little enjoyment & while you're at it read the other 3 too! They are written to be stand alones but they all work together and you'll be missing out on the fun if you don't check them all out!. 


If you check out her website she is giving away free copies of Liar Liar so sign up now!! Click on any of the book images or her name up above & you'll be brought to her website. Good Luck!



 photo gnome_on_the_range_72dpi_200x300.jpg http://jenniferzane.com/sneak-peek-plumb_crazy/  photo mishief_under_the_mistletoe_72dpi_200x300.jpg

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews