Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ash Cat

 photo image-1.jpg

Out in the wild I'd stalk my prey
But in this home it's hide or play.
I need to rest, go away!
It's hard to look so cute all day.

When you lie down do I bug you?
You like to snuggle I know you do.
I've brightened up your sad, blue hew
Now let me hide out from this zoo.

I'm incognito under here.
If you must you can come near
But like the panther I cause fear.
Ok I don't, I see your sneer.

I know I look so cuddly
But I'm the Ash cat don't you see?
 I have a rep to some degree 
But maybe one more petting spree.
©MDO





This poem is inspired by the awesome snapshot my friend, Kerin Hansen, caught of her cat, Ash.







2 Unleashed voices:

Debsdailylife said...

MELANIE!!!!!!!!
How are you!???!

Julie said...

I love this. Such a cute kitty and poem. Keep the post coming.
How you been? Hope all is good.
Blessings!!

Total Pageviews