Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Swapping Purple for P!nk



March 19th I attended the P!nk, Truth About Love Tour! That's what the pic above there is attempting to show. Damn lighting ruins it every time but she had a kick ass opening for sure!!  My favorite color is purple but as my facebook status said, for that night only it was P!nk!

P!nk is one of those women that you just know would be awesome to hang out with. She seems so laid back & fun but hard working and definitely determined. The women sings, dances and does acrobatics. It's not just your average dancing either, she gets down with the contemporary dance and everything. As for the acrobatics, she's flying around and spinning with the silk and swinging on poles.... yeah, she's definitely a role model of fitness. 

I was able to get a few better shots of her while she was up & above the crowd so here are those:




She definitely doesn't have a fear of heights! Let's just say that to say she ROCKED! would be an understatement for sure. She had sold out concerts so she's already set up a 2nd go round & she'll be coming back to Minnesota in Nov so I may just have to make plans to attend that one also. It'll be a bigger venue so who knows what crazy antics she'll perform there!?!?

Her openers were City and Colour, from Canada:


Of course it's not a great picture but I loved the lights in this one for a change... LOL. They were great also. Lighter musical stylings than P!nk herself but she said they were one of her favorite groups & the lead singer was pretty awesome. I'll have to check out more of their stuff for sure.

I always love to people watch at big events cause you know, people are interesting:-) Well, there was definitely a mix of fun stuff this evening but one of the ones I got a kick out of the most, or 2 I should say, are:


Again, not the best pic cause I had to snap fast... people kept getting in the way! I'm not sure who these ladies are but a ton of people wanted their picture taken with them.  I thought the one in the gold outfit was an old lady cause she had a cane & such but she wasn't old & the one in the boots there... well I think that was a cross dresser.  If so, he definitely worked those boots & rocked the poses for a little picture glam session that the one in gold shot.  They were quite the crowd pleasers... LOL

All in all, great night.  P!nk puts on an awesome show so see her if you ever have a chance! 

Next show I'll probably blog about is Pauly Shore... you remember him right??  That was fun for sure so tune in, I'll post that soon:-)

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews