Friday, November 16, 2012

Margarita Wishes and Vacation Dreams

Photobucket

I'm joining Dazee Dreamer, from Crazy Daze & Nite Dreams, & Christy, from My Mad Mind, in their I Spy picture blogging fun.... you should too!  Each week there is a theme that you provide a photo, or photos for, and it's as creative as you want it to be with that theme. There is also a bloggers' choice photo op where you just share whatever your heart, or camera lens, desires. Your photos don't have to be professional, just capture what you think fits the theme & blog about it. You don't even need a camera per say, use the one in your phone.... everyone has one of those now a days right??  You then link up with the group each week to share your view. You can click on the cute froggie pic up there to be brought to the blog. Also, check out Christy's & Dazee's blogs, they always have some fun and creative stuff.  Ok, on with the picture show.....
This week's theme is WISH! So here is what I have for ya....



I would say I need a vacation but there are very few things in life we really NEED so I'll just say I would like a vacation right about now.... I WISH for one!  Up there I'm sharing 2 of my favorite pictures from vacations past. The first is my absolute favorite picture that I've taken! It's from my vacation in Jamaica and we were having a lovely spicy pizza for dinner as I caught that awesome view. I love it! I've framed it several times & it's my Facebook banner photo cause I just love it so:-)  The 2nd photo was a vacation in Cancun and it's not the best photo but I like it cause I captured a rainbow.... and it's Cancun!  What's not to like about Cancun right??  Well I'm sure there is plenty that some may not like but I loved it! 

Now part of any good vacation involves a little liquid libation right? Yeah, that's some of the fun for me. Time to suck up all those frosty, frozen concoctions as you lay by the beach or pool... or hell... just belly up to the bar!  Since I can't  do the vacation thing though it doesn't mean I can't partake right here at home right??  So my more realistic wish is: 


MARGARITAS! Hey, & those there are 2 for 1 pomegranate margaritas from Ol Mexico.  I feel that since Mexico is in the name of the restaurant & can almost qualify as a vacation for the short time I'm there... maybe... if I drink enough:-)  Alas, those are drinks from the past cause right now I'm trying to be good and stick to some healthy eating.  Hence the fact that they fit into the WISH category right now!  Once I get back into the swing of being healthy I can partake in those beauties again cause I'll have a little more control and will power but right now I just have to stick to wishing.

Ok so that's that for that... LOL!  My bloggers choice photo is this little lovely that sits on my desk at work:


Cute right? Don't you just love the hair? I totally want hair like that! Hair is the bane of my existence.... ok not really that bad but I hate trying to deal with & style mine. I think if I had fun hair like that then it wouldn't matter how I style it. It probably wouldn't go over so well at work or in some places I visit though cause I really don't like to draw attention to myself.  It's weird that I don't though cause I love strange things and I want to wear them just cause I love them so but I don't want everyone staring at me when I do. Geez... mind your own business people or be less obvious... like me when I watch you... LOL!! 

Ok, that's enough of my weirdness for today folks.  I haven't checked out the other blogs yet and I'm a little late with mine but I like to post mine before checking the others so I don't get influenced by the approach they take to the themes. It keeps things interesting ya know??  Anyways, click on the frog up there like I'll be doing & give check them out to see what they are wishing. Tune in next week when the theme is MUSIC.  Until then I'll be having margarita wishes and vacation dreams (probably after that too... LOL!)

4 Unleashed voices:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I almost jumped through my laptop to lap up those drinks. That was truly mean of you to do to me. I love love love the troll. I think it would be fun to dress up with your hair all funky like that. everyday. But then, my mom told me the other day she hated my hair when it was red. really mom, could you be a little more mean to me.

Not going to mention the vaca photos because, well, I'm jealous. OK. J.E.A.L.O.U.S!!!!!

Julie said...

You can go and vacation in the warmth and sandy beaches, I want warmth but I want mega mountains, mountain streams and green trees and grass. I have never had a Margarita, they look pretty darn taste.
Hair, heck I have hair from hell. If I pin it up I look old...real old, if I leave it down it gets in the way and all over, if I pin it back or use a head band it looks like a fluff ball just pulled away from my face. I use to have thick long straight hair, now it's thinner, stupid curly and only just past shoulder lenght. UGH!!!
I have loved all your I Spy's, I read them each week but just haven't comments, I promise to do better.
Take care and have a blessed weekend!

BNM said...

Im definitely wishing for a vaycay somewhere warm and sunny and those drinks again look delish!

Mad Mind said...

Those vacation photos are just awesome! The sunset is stunning!

I have come to the conclusion that we really need to stop paying attention to what others think of us. We are the only one who count.

Total Pageviews