Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cute and Fun to Downright Spooky

Photobucket

I'm joining Dazee Dreamer, from Crazy Daze & Nite Dreams, & Christy, from My Mad Mind, in their I Spy picture blogging fun.... you should too!  Each week there is a theme that you provide a photo, or photos for, and it's as creative as you want it to be with that theme. There is also a bloggers' choice photo op where you just share whatever your heart, or camera lens, desires. Your photos don't have to be professional, just capture what you think fits the theme & blog about it. You don't even need a camera per say, use the one in your phone.... everyone has one of those now a days right??  You then link up with the group each week to share your view. You can click on the cute froggie pic up there to be brought to the blog. Also, check out Christy's & Dazee's blogs, they always have some fun and creative stuff.  Ok, on with the picture show.....
 
This week's theme is HALLOWEEN! So here is what I have for ya....


I went to the Frankensteiner's Ball a couple weeks ago and snapped these little pictures of some fun Halloween decor. I love them. The first is a metal Frankenstein where the belly is a bowl for Halloween goodies. The 2nd is a skeleton of course but the skill is a bowl for candy, that the kiddies had promptly emptied... much like Frankenstein's belly in the first picture. The 3rd I just loved the look of, he's the kind of decor I'd leave out year round:-)

The Frankensteiner's Ball, since I know you were wondering, is an event where people come to show off their cars. Fancy, old, remodeled, refurbished, decorated, whatever. There are a ton of cars and since it's close to Halloween when they have it they have a Halloween theme and each car has a bucket of candy so the kiddies can trick-or-treat as the adults check out the cars, and have some candy also if they'd like:-) It was my first time checking it out, it was pretty cool.

 
I stopped at a local Domino's for some pizza one evening and found this little cutie on the corner of the strip mall, in front of a Bruegger's.  Look familiar??  It's a Hello Kitty pumpkin. I thought it was pretty fun and interesting that they just cut out some of the shell rather than gutting & carving it as they are traditionally done.
 
 
One more for the Halloween theme.  These are some fun little treats I picked up for my doggies. They rarely get fun treats and when I'm at the Mall of America I always walk buy this little shop where they sell doggie gourmet treats. They look good enough for me to want to eat them but of course I'm not gonna:-) This time they had the fun Halloween themed ones so I got a mummy for my Min Pin and a Frankenstein for my Jack Russell. The little ones above are peanut butter cups, sans chocolate of course.  The doggies absolutely loved them all. I'll have to stop now to get them a treat each time I visit the MOA!
 
Ok, now for the blogger's choice I'm going to share a fun one that I may have shared before:
 
 
Who is that sexy beast??  LOL!  Beast being the key word.  I can't remember why I put that garb on up there but I did and then I laughed so hard that I had to take a photo to share it. 
 
I leave you with that my friends. Hopefully it doesn't cause any nightmares. Just in case I think you should click on the froggie up above and check out what the other bloggers have to offer this week and then share some yourself, come on... if I can do it so can you! 
 
Tune in next week when the theme is POLES.
 


4 Unleashed voices:

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my, I might just show up to your house and steal those cute, cute halloween decorations. I was going to steal the treats, but ummm when I read that they were for the dogs, ummm not so much.

Mad Mind said...

Those are the cutest little skeletons for decor. I would love to have those myself!

Amy J said...

Dang...those dog treats look better than what I make for my family to eat! My family is lucky enough if they are edible!

Gilligan Maryanne said...

thank you for stopping by ;)its been over a week, my internet is so horrible someitmes it takes me that long :( I am following you hope you will do the same

Total Pageviews