Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Circles On My Mind....

Photobucket

I'm joining Dazee Dreamer, from Crazy Daze & Nite Dreams, & Christy, from My Mad Mind, in their I Spy picture blogging fun.... you should too!  Each week there is a theme that you provide a photo, or photos for, and it's as creative as you want it to be with that theme. There is also a bloggers' choice photo op where you just share whatever your heart, or camera lens, desires. Your photos don't have to be professional, just capture what you think fits the theme & blog about it. You don't even need a camera per say, use the one in your phone.... everyone has one of those now a days right??  You then link up with the group each week to share your view. You can click on the cute froggie pic up there to be brought to the blog. Also, check out Christy's & Dazee's blogs, they always have some fun and creative stuff.  Ok, on with the picture show.....

This week's theme is CIRCLES! So here is what I have for ya....


I'm not sure how appropriate it is to post a picture of art work but it's one of my favorite pictures in my house:-)  I bought this painting at a home art show. For a while it was a popular thing to do, like Tupperware parties only it was canvas art that you purchased. I love em some art and this one just called to me.  The more I look at it the more I notice things sometimes, mostly things I've forgotten about it since I've had it for several years now and it hangs in my bedroom. Just look how those 3 little circle at the top pop out at ya. Nourishment for the eyeballs and mind:-) There is some paint splattering in the picture also, here is a close up of that:  


Look, lots of tiny circles! Ok, my next photo just caught my eye as I was trying to get the computer turned on... totally not in a sexual way... oh so many jokes...


It's a circle bowl with some lovely circle marbles.... and look a circle planent! I'm not sure why I have the bowl of marbles on my desk. They were leftovers from some marbles the boyfriend used to fill a vase of flowers he got me a while back.  Fake flowers cause I told him not to waste money on live ones since they just die. I shouldn't have said that cause sometimes live ones are nice too... LOL!  Oh, look.....


I found the photo I took when he brought them home for me... and look there is the picture in the background even... LOL!

Ok, now for the blogger's choice photo:


I have a love for the Atomic Fireball. Look how shiny red it is. Mmmmmm... I ate them all and have no more so I guess it's time for another visit to Candyland for some, unless I find them in another store near me seeing since Halloween is around the corner and all:-)

That's it for this week my friends. As always, click on the froggie above to check out the other entries and come back next week when the theme is SELF PORTRAIT.... Hmmmm what will I do for that one???

5 Unleashed voices:

Betty WSch. said...

I'll be watching for next weeks's entry to see your smiling face. haha

Mad Mind said...

I love the art. It's very cool.

Debsdailylife said...

Love that blue art work!!! AND LOVE fire balls!!! Im going to the store this afternoon, guess whats coming home with me!!!

LL Cool Joe said...

The top painting is very cool, I like abstract work.

I've never had a Fireball but I'll be in the States fairly soon so maybe I'll check them out. )

Dazee Dreamer said...

I freaking love atomic fireballs. What a great shot. I just wish my mouth wasn't so sensitive. Loved all your photo's.

Total Pageviews