Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cute as a Button!

Photobucket

I'm joining Dazee Dreamer, from Crazy Daze & Nite Dreams, & Christy, from My Mad Mind, in their I Spy picture blogging fun.... you should too!  Each week there is a theme that you provide a photo, or photos for, and it's as creative as you want it to be with that theme. There is also a bloggers' choice photo op where you just share whatever your heart, or camera lens, desires. Your photos don't have to be professional, just capture what you think fits the theme & blog about it. You don't even need a camera per say, use the one in your phone.... everyone has one of those now a days right??  You then link up with the group each week to share your view. You can click on the cute froggie pic up there to be brought to the blog. Also, check out Christy's & Dazee's blogs, they always have some fun and creative stuff.  Ok, on with the picture show.....

This week's theme is BUTTON! So here is what I have for ya....


It's a 2fer and a spin on the word button cause those 2 up there, they are cute as a button:-) The first picture is a little hedgehog statue that my boyfriend gave me for our 3 year anniversary, which was today. I keep saying that I want a hedgehog, you know... cause they are cute as a button, and he thinks I'm nuts and they are too expensive. That and that I already have enough pets so he got me the cute little button up there in hopes to fulfill my want of a pet hedgehog. Little did he know that I probably never would really buy one... OK, I would but after I pay off some debt so the gift will do for now.

The 2nd pic is the cute as a button bunny that was blinded by the light... and it wasn't wrapped up like a douche... or revved up like a deuce... OK, reaching for a laugh there maybe. LOL... he was stunned by the headlights though. He was sitting there when we pulled up to TGIFridays for dinner and he was still there about an hour later when we left. He moved a little but not far. The boyfriend said it was cause he was a hood bunny and he wasn't giving up his stoop... LOL!

Ok, now for blogger's choice. A few weeks ago I went to Fort Snelling National Cemetery to visit my dad's grave and as I was leaving I encountered:


An albino squirrel, yep... that's what it is. It's sort of cute as a button too right... or creepy maybe? I can't really decide which... what do you think?

Ok, that's the fun for this week. Hope you all enjoyed by take on the word, see you can reach a little to fulfill the weekly theme:-) Check out the other entries for this week to see what they had to share and tune in next week when the theme is SWEET!

1 Unleashed voices:

Mad Mind said...

I love your take on buttons! And they are as cute as buttons.

Total Pageviews