Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dear Diary The Weekend Edition

Saturday & Sunday, March 24-25, 2012

Hey Diary, I'm tricking ya today cause this is being posted as if it were written on Saturday but I'm really doing it on Sunday.  My problem with posting it on Sunday is that I already have a post for that day, cause it's my fun day, I don't want to run day, wish it were Monday.... HEY!  Wait, no I don't!  Disregard that there Diary, crazy moment:-)  Anyways I had a post for Sunday already and I don't like to have more than 1 a day so since there wasn't one on Saturday and I wanted to do a journal entry, this becomes a "2 birds with 1 stone" sort of situation.  2 birds with 1 stone.... why, why is someone trying to hit them anyways huh?? 

Speaking of birds, I went to the pet expo today and saw some great birds.  Oh how I do love me some birds:-)  Ok, not sure why I felt the need to write cause nothing too eventful happened.  It was just a basic weekend like any other.  I should have walked but I didn't, should have organized but didn't, should have grocery shopped but didn't, should have done a lot that I didn't.  Eh, another day I guess.... maybe along with my weight loss & fitness goals diary I need to set a few other goals huh??  Yeah, goals are good... I'll get back to ya on that:-)

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews