Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Won't You Join Me for A-Z?




Yes folks, the insanity is about to begin again!  That is the A-Z Challenge!  Pop over and check it out if you are up to it.  Basically this is a challenge where you post a blog Monday through Saturday each week, that's 6 blogs a week with Sundays off, and each day it's a letter of the alphabet (in order from A-Z of course).  Now it can be about anything your little heart and fingers desire you just have to type it up, post it, link it and then let the fun begin by checking out some of what the others posted for theirs.  It's a great way to meet new bloggers, get to know those you already are aware of better, or even just learn new things.... it's an open smorgesboard of fun for sure! 

I've participated in this challenge in the past and it was pretty awesome.  They've done some fine tuning this year to try to make the experience better for everyone involved but you pretty much get out of it what you put into it so if you are up for it then I encourage you to click on the links and check it out!

Can you do it?  Can you blog daily with a letter as your muse??  I bet you can, so check it out soon cause it begins in April and you can start getting your blogs planned out in advance so that you just have to post them when the days come and you have more time to check out the others:-)











update ~~ Due to time constraints and other obligations I won't be able to participate in the April challenge of AtoZ after all but I highly recommend it to one and all that have the time to do so!!

3 Unleashed voices:

Damyanti said...

Stopping by to welcome you on board the A to Z Challenge April 2012

Glad to have you with us and thank you for this post---and thanks also for visiting my blog!

We shall have loads of fun exchanging comments and visits:)

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

V. Furnas said...

I am stopping by way of A to Z. I would also suggest that the challenge is one of the best opportunities in the year to meet new bloggers. I try to stop in and say hi to at least 20 a day. I did the same last year and met some of my best blogger buddies that way.

The Armchair Squid said...

Nice to meet you. Good luck with the challenge. I look forward to your posts.

Total Pageviews