Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reflection Bus


As the year quickly winds down
and the view outside is rather brown
I take a look at this bustling town
and my smile starts to form a frown

A little frown mind you me
don't go getting all crazy
for time it flies, you can agree
like one would on a shopping spee

Day by day it seems so slow
dealing with the to and fro
as our anticipation seems to grow
for certain hours to go, go, go

When we look back to times of old
it's ourselves that we must scold
we don't live in the moment truth be told
but should treat each like it were gold

As this New Year approaches us
we should consider it a plus
that we're still here, don't make a fuss
or next time around you may miss the bus
©MDO








Jenny Matlock

Today we will be writing anything to do with the coming New Year! Recipes, stories, poems, pictures, resolutions, words to dedicate the New Year to. Please feel free to be as creative as you wish

6 Unleashed voices:

Vicki/Jake said...

Love the bus:) Miss the next one? Hell I think I missed the first one! You have a wonderfilled 2012..

jfb57 said...

A very jolly start to 2012! Thank you!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the bus too! Happy New Year!

anitamombanita said...

Indeed! Love the bus! Happy New Year!

Judie said...

I could easily see that bus parked in my garage! What fun!!

Jenny said...

Love the bus.

Love the sentiments.

Love the imagery you cast here with the spell of your words!

Thank you for sharing this.

Sending you warm wishes for a 2012 filled with creativity, joy and lots of cool bus rides!

Total Pageviews