Monday, October 3, 2011

Dreams of a European Vacation


Now it’s time for FMM!  If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Dream Vacation
If you were given two tickets that you (and someone you chose) could use to fly anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?

I would love to travel throughout Europe.  Sort of the adult backpacking way.  You know, bring the necessities and train hop my way throughout.  Spending extra time in Germany since that's where I was born and I have yet to visit while I'm old enough to remember it... soon I'll be too old to remember it... LOL!  I guess I'd fly to Germany and then work my way around from there.  It would be extra special if I could make my way down to Greece while I'm over on that continent:-)  I think I'd need a few months to check every place out fully, it would be wonderful.  I guess the boyfriend could be the one to come along... LOL.  I would love to see every place at least once so what better way to do it??  I just don't want to run across any of those people who want to get me roped into some Hostile like scenario... you know, Hostile the movie???  Yeah, that would not end well;-)

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews