Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Spy

Photobucket

I enjoy taking pictures however I'm not usually very good at it nor do I always capture the moments that I go after.  I think the fact that we have these fancy phones with cameras built in now a days is the greatest thing though cause since my phone is always with me so is a camera so that I can try to capture moments:-)  In effort to work on my picture taking abilities I thought I'd join in with I Spy Thursdays!  The assignment is to provide at least 2 pictures, one fitting a theme and then another which is the blogger's choice. 

This week's theme is 'lamp' so my picture for that is:


Me as a human lamp!  Hey, it can also double as a progress picture as I go about my weight loss journey!  Lord knows I hate being in pictures, mostly cause my eyes never stay open... they are way too sensitive to the flash or something.  I was trying to strike the Egyptian pose there but I didn't get it quite right.  I'm a little out there but I do have one of my favorite sweatshirts on, love me some dragonflies!! 

Ok, now for blogger's choice... I guess to stick with the theme above, well my theme anyways of having some progress pics:-)  I came across anther pic from July when I did a 5k with some friends.  This was 1 month into my new healthy ways and the clothing isn't probably the most flattering... but proof of why I don't belong in pictures....

Photobucket

There is a 45 pound difference in the 2 pics, I don't see it.... do you?  I mean, the outfit in the first is better I guess... this one just makes me want to yell "HEY KOOL-AID" and crash through a wall... LOL!!

Ok, this is my first submission for I Spy, everyone should check it out & join in on the fun (just click on the froggie in the beginning of this blog).  Next week's theme is benches and then blogger's choice of course.  I promise that future pics will not be progress pics (with the caveat that they say promises are made to be broken for a reason;-)

7 Unleashed voices:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I LOVE your lamp photo. So good at letting your imagination being your guide.

And I can totally see a difference. Yay you!!!!

Thanks so much for linking up. I think this is a fun opportunity for us to "capture" the moment

Mad Mind said...

Hey I'm with Dazee on this one. That lamp shot is awesome!

Denise said...

I can see a difference in the pictures. Keep up the good work.

"KT" said...

I see a big difference! This week's photo also has clothes that are a lot more fitted, so maybe it shows you're feeling more confident and comfortable too. :) You're doing great!

Julie said...

There is a huge difference. Even in the baggy clothes at the 5K you can tell the difference. You've done wll my friend. Keep up the great work. It feels just so awesome to be changing.
Take care and TGIF tomorrow. YEAH!!
Blessigs.

Stormy@Big Butt Theory said...

OMG --- Major difference lamp shade lady. WTG!!!

Judie said...

I don't belong in pictures because my wrinkles get WAY TOO accentualted! AND on top of that, I never look the way I think I do--slim and classy!

Total Pageviews