Saturday, August 27, 2011

Surprise!

Jenny Matlock


For today's entry I'm going to tell a little joke, in 103 words, instead of my usual poem.  Warning, it may be a little on the wrong side:-)  The key phrase is "Surprise!I'm pregnant!"  If you want to have some fun, check out Saturday Centus by clicking on the little pic above!




SURPRISE!

A guy approaches 2, beautiful woman at a bar.  He's breathing heavy with a big pot belly and he asks if he can buy them a drink. The ladies never pass on free drinks. They chit chat as they wait for their drinks.  The drinks come and the ladies grab theirs, say thanks, and walk away.  The guy finds them later and they make a bee-line for the bathroom.  He follows them in, huffing and puffing, drops his pants and says "Surprise! I'm Pregnant! It's a baby elephant, it's stuck and painful can you pull on the trunk to help get it out?"

 

 
It's funny, you know you giggled:-) 



9 Unleashed voices:

cj Schlottman said...

Very clever take on this prompt!
It is amazing how many directions writers have taken it.

Oh, and yes, I did laugh!

Namaste...........cj

Jo said...

clever clever take on the prompt ... i didn't laugh, i ran!

Judie said...

Well, of course we laughed. And by the way, isn't that fellow a politician??

Dazee Dreamer said...

just like a drunk main. really. great prompt usage. :)

beckyp said...

I think I threw up a little Funny

Nasreen said...

Very naughty...but i admit, I laughed out loud. Loud enough for my office mates to come over and crowd around the computer and giggle over the story

Rek said...

You caught me there... would have never guessed the ending in a million years ...Excellent tale this!!!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Yep! I'm laughing. What a clever way to use this prompt. Too funny. laurie @ Battling My Inner Critic

Jenny said...

Okay, cracking up here.

Laughing like crazy.

What a nut!

What a fun post!

You, my dear, are a gem! This was fabulous!

Total Pageviews