Wednesday, August 3, 2011

P is for Petulant

Jenny Matlock


So the word for today is petulant.  I love words but what I love most is to play with them.  They are fun and sometimes they play back:-)  So today I will use my word in a sentence to explain its meaning (in my world).

Hey Sally, that petulant me really had all the girls flocking to me at the park so can I borrow it again?  Chics love puppies!

See, it's a nice word in my world.  Well, sorta nice since the speaker there in that sentence was using a puppy to pick up chics.  In reality however the word is not so nice and is sorta angry even.  In one definition it explains it as being a person that gets angry and annoyed when they don't get what they want.  I have a feeling that the so called chics that meet up with the puppy walker there may end up being a little petulant.  I shouldn't judge though, he could be a very nice guy.... this made up man, from the sentence above that doesn't even have a name.
  
Moral of the blog, don't lend your puppies out to men so they can get the chics to gather.  Just tell him to sprinkle bread crumbs:-) 

6 Unleashed voices:

beckyp said...

haha funny This reminds me of that commericail awhile back where they were loaning out puppies for the guys to pick up woman . I don't even remember what the commercial was for I just remember the puppies. Great post

Sue said...

Cute post.

I liked your daffy-nition.

;)

from my wicked ways to turning a phrase said...

very funny hon. you're so clever!!

Teresa said...

So much fun with a not so agreeable word!

Vicki aka Jake said...

Sprinkle Bread Crumbs....now that's dang funny:) great post!

Jenny said...

Awwww...you are mighty clever!

This was a perfect link to the letter 'P'....refreshing and different!

Thanks for sharing it!

A+

Total Pageviews