Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Flows


I did the best that I could do
if I should die, think only this of me.
You don't think so, that's nothing new
but plenty of others would have to agree.

Decisions are no longer mine to make
but with that the guilt is also lifted.
Much bigger things are now at stake
it's like I was unwittingly gifted.

The future is never written in stone
so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.
At least I'm not destined to go through it alone
and I'll make it through life, however it flows.

6 Unleashed voices:

Miss April said...

Like! Not quite sure why, but I do. Something about the flow of words..... good job.

Laurie Kolp said...

I especially like the last stanza.

Mike Patrick said...

You pen an entertaining enigma.

Jessica Prescott said...

A wonderful sentiment

Jenny said...

Wow. Deep and thought provoking.

Morning said...

amazing word flow.

Total Pageviews