Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Memory Buffet


There are perfect moments in time
those without reason and without rhyme
but boy aren't they ever oh so sublime
if you didn't enjoy them it would be a crime

In my head I paint a picture
an imaginary personal collage of sorts
there were times where they wouldn't fill a stricture
but now a days they could fill quarts and quarts

I take from each of them and tuck it away
so that when things are bad I can brighten my day
and they come in handy when I just want to play
it's like having my own memory buffet




5 Unleashed voices:

Jessica Prescott said...

'memory buffet' - what a great idea!
I really enjoyed this piece.

gsb3 said...

This poem is refreshing, so positive. And I agree, the "memory buffet" is a killer! :)

Whitesnake said...

Everyday is a great day!

Deborah said...

Wonderful! I loved this :o)

Jingle said...

lovely sentiments captured, well done.

Total Pageviews