Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everything Becomes One



Split hairs on my head
represent my brain inside
shattered much like glass

A noodle like mass
that maps out my life battles
many that I've lost

Yet I forge ahead
to find that hidden treasure
Sanity's not lost

Just a vacation
in a remote spot within
one special crevice

Where laughter echoes
and the tears are those of joy
no tissues needed

A waterfall forms
and pools into an ocean
filled with memories

Dive in and look up
you'll see the shattered surface
the treasure is life

Everything becomes one
©MDO






5 Unleashed voices:

Tara R. said...

Putting your 100 words in haiku form is not easy. Very well done.

knot2share said...

well done!

Mama Zen said...

Fantastic job!

Fran said...

This is art from so many angles. Thanks for providing such an interesting take on this week's prompt.

Velvet Verbosity said...

I agree with Tara. I'm not good at poetry in general, but trying to do it in 100 words...impossible. And then you do it.

Total Pageviews