Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Meet Up




1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?

Frozen yogurt, does that count??  I'm not really a yogurt eater.  I try often but about 1/2 way through one I don't want to eat anymore... LOL.  However I guess there was this one that I did love and finish...


2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??

I like ankle socks but in the summer definitely no socks... ever!  Ok, not never... when I wear tennis shoes then I must have socks.  In that case I like the little footie ones though and mostly white but sometimes a little color is fun too:-)

3.  How is the weather right now?

It's cool and breezy.  Well it was when I typed this... it's also night... LOL.  At least it's not humid and it was a nice day, that's all I can really ask for lately! 

4.  Are you a fast typer?

Yes.  I pretty much type all day, every day.  Ok, not all day I guess.  I do type a lot for work and at home for fun though so I do type fast.  How many words per minute?  I don't even know anymore but fast enough to keep up with the voices in my head as they want to get things out... er, um I mean... someone speaking at a normal pace:-)

5.  Red or White Wine?

I'm not a wine drinker... wine coolers maybe... LOL.  It would be red in those, it's usually the red, fruity ones I like:-)  I prefer a grand ol' margarita!!


4 Unleashed voices:

Katherines Corner said...

Hopped over from Meet Me Monday. Pleased to meet you and follow along. Hugs!

Dazee Dreamer said...

me and you on the wine.

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

yes frozen yoghurt counts :)

Arlee Bird said...

Margarita sounds better to me as well, but wine is not too bad either sometimes.


Lee
Tossing It Out

Total Pageviews