Wednesday, June 22, 2011

J is for.....

Jenny Matlock
 

Howdy ya'll.  I was thinking long and hard what to blog about for J and hadn't come up with anything until earlier this afternoon when I purchased tickets to see Jason Mraz in concert!  Yep, you guessed it... J is for Jason Mraz:-)

 


Now I love words and people who can use them in a clever, witty way.  This man is one of those people that definitely do that!  You can click on the picture above there to be brought to his website to check if out if you aren't familiar with him, or even if you are:-)  He's a cutie isn't he?  You'll be brought to the video section of his site so you can click on a video or 2 for a sampling or you can choose from the other sections of his site to learn all about him. 

I'll be heading to his concert on July 3rd, WOOT!  It'll be fun to see him in person.  He's quite the charitable guy too check out Wikipedia to see what they have on him.  Just click on that link I providing right above and it will give you a little more detail on what a good dude he seems to be on top of all the talent.  It's always nice to see talented people who don't let all the fame go to their heads and they don't keep it all in their pocket or spend it all on the lavish life. 

Well, that's about all I have to say on that... short one this time around... gives you time to check out the sites and give some of the tunes a listen;-)


7 Unleashed voices:

Teresa said...

Congrats on going to the concert! It sounds like you'll have a great time!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

It sounds like it will be a wonderful concert. Enjoy!

Dazee Dreamer said...

he sounds awesome

lissa said...

one of my favorite Jason song is "Sleeping To Dream" - will have to listen to more later.

have a lovely day.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I guess I'll have to check out Jason's music!

Judie said...

Hahahaha! I didn't click on your post earlier, because I thought it was mine! I have the same title!!

I'm off now to check Jason out!!

Jenny said...

Judie's comment made me laugh! I changed her title for clarity.

I love Jason Mraz. He always makes me smile...or tap my toes.

Thanks for the happy little stop this week.

A+

Total Pageviews