Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I is for Imagination


It's day 6 of Blog Your Name so that brings me to I which is for Ich habe keine anug!  That's German for I have know idea... LOL!  Idea, Imagination??  Those are great I words.  I definitely have an imagination.  That's what makes me blog really.  I feel like I need to get it all out to make room for it to fill up again at times.  Now if only I had the talent to draw, paint, or create art.  I used to when I was younger and maybe I would now if I took the time but that skill I've let go of I think.  Now I appreciate art and I write instead I guess.  Another form of art right?  I couldn't find a fruit that started with I, or at least one that I found interesting enough to blog about.  Ok so imagination it is.

A while back I wrote a poem called Land of Imagination click on that and take a read.  Go ahead, I'll wait.... 

waiting...


waiting...


Ok... LOL... Sorry... shameless plug to get someone to read an old posting.  Well that and it works for I now doesn't it:-)  Hope you took the time to read it, if you did then leave a comment there to show you did and thank ya:-)


1 Unleashed voices:

Clare Dunn said...

Do no lament over what you believe is a lack of artistic talent. Your poetry says otherwise!

xoxoxo. cd

Total Pageviews