Thursday, June 16, 2011

I is for Iamatology

Jenny Matlock
 

I is for Iamatology.  Who knows what that means??  I'll admit that when I saw it I immediately thought of

That's right... Snoop Dogg!  He's a tall OG alright;-)  I definitely see him saying it often, loud and proud!  He's an original gangster and he is tall alright, no one can doubt that.  It fits right??  He is a tall OG!

Ok, the word really is the branch of therapeutics that deals with remedies.  Not as fun as using it my way right??  I mean sure, they probably do good things and all but to hear Snoop Dogg tell it he's got the remedy for what ales you... so maybe he really is a limb from that branch too?? He's long and skinny like a branch anyway:-)  Hey and instead of board meeting they'd be hanging with the homies, drinking gin and juice!

The things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm.... 



10 Unleashed voices:

Judie said...

Well, you certainly nailed it with this post!! Very clever, and funny!!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I can totally hear him saying it too.

Sue said...

I wish I were long and skinny, like a branch.

;)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am short and skinny. I wold love to be taller

LibrarySnake said...

LOL, very funny.

http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/alphabet-thursday_16.html

Jingle said...

creative one.
have fun !

from my wicked ways to turning a phrase said...

nicely done hon!!

Our Village is a Little Different said...

Great post!
-Catherine

Vicki aka Jake said...

HAHA, Snoop Dog on the blog :):) Good word...

Jenny said...

I'm all about the long, skinny branch dream myself.

What a cute and clever link this week!

Thanks for the smile!

A+

Total Pageviews