Wednesday, June 22, 2011

E is for the End


Well today is the last day of Blog Your Name for me cause I've hit the end of Melanie, meaning I'm on that last E of course.  E is for the End.  It's the end of this blog challenge but not the end of my blogging so don't fret... not that you were or anything:-)

With a word like end I begin to wonder if anything really ever ends?  I mean, when you die some don't even believe it ends and how can we be sure really until we ourselves actually do?  I think things always lurk and we just choose to let them end per say.  I mean, no one really wants to die so I can't imagine any thing really wants to end either.  It just waits for someone to pick it up again or it morphs and continues in another fashion.  Yeah, so I guess what I'm saying is what I said at the beginning.... this challenge is ending but my blogging isn't so if you liked what you saw then follow, stick around, lurk, pop in again down the line... I'll be here... daily:-)





My nifty award for completing the challenge:-)

2 Unleashed voices:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! What a great post to end...the end. If that makes sense:) I already posted the button award and you have received it. Thank you so much for participating and I hope it was fun!
Bye-Bye!!

Clare Dunn said...

WTG, Melanie!

It was great to meet you, and I will continue to follow your blog. Hope to hear from you again, soon!

xoxoxo, cd

Total Pageviews