Thursday, June 30, 2011

7 Days A Week


Seven days a week
that's what there always is
but I don't like that math
it makes my brain just fizz

On Tuesday I was tricked
thinking Saturday was here
that made for a long week
even Friday wasn't near

Today it's finally Thursday
but I'm a day ahead
cause after all of that
I think it is Friday instead

I really can not win
but tomorrow is the day
then the weekend will be here
and I can finally play

It's a simple game of math
and numbers aren't my game
let's hope when Tuesday rolls around
I won't go through the same

7 Unleashed voices:

Jingle said...

what apt verse,
well done.

un-speackable love 2 said...

nicely done i like it alot , hope u'll enjoy my take on the theme :)

Arlee Bird said...

Sounds disorienting.

Clever poem.


Lee
Tossing It Out

beccagivens said...

LOL - I often live this tale ... very cleverly captured. :-)

Andy said...

Laughing...definitely a brain-teaser!

Nicely done.

Mike Patrick said...

I love it. Humor is so hard to write, but to do it in rhyme . . .

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Very funny and clever. Well done...



Melanie

Total Pageviews