Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monday's High 5





Questions:


1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?

I don't really eat a lot of them but I did have one this weekend from Perkins that was great so I'll go with their raspberry sour cream, quite yummy.


2. What was the first car you ever owned?

My first car was a Chrystler Lebarron... 79 I think??  It was a creamy yellow and looked like a pimp mobile:-)  I was driving on the highway one day when the front passenger tire snapped right off.  It pulled itself to the shoulder and thank God there wasn't an accident.  Guess it went out quietly.  It looked similar to this one but a little more yellow.



3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?

There have been many but most recently I have to say that it was Terminator, the Sarah Conner Chronicles.  It started out great but just as it was getting more awesome it was cut.  So sad.....




4. What is your lucky number?

I don't really think I have one.  Sometimes I say it's 26 because it's my birthday but other than being born that day I don't think I've ever had any luck with it. 



5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?

I have to say potato chips.  It's the crunch factor I think... and the oil/fat probably, who am I kidding... LOL.  I'd say salt too but pretzels have that in spades so I'm going with the whole 'you can't just eat one'.  They also come in so many variations!

6 Unleashed voices:

A Place For Every-Thing said...

The Sarah Conner Chronicles was one of my favorite shows too.

jengd said...

Mmmm... anything with raspberries is good in my world!

Every Day Products & More said...

hello following you from the hop
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

I enjoyed watching The Sarah Conner Chronicles too. Just when a show gets really interesting they axe it :(

Just One Donna said...

Boy, that muffins does sound yummy. I like blueberry, but all fruit muffins are good, if you ask me. Visiting from Meet Me On Monday.

Apron Senorita said...

Hi, excited to find your blog through blog hopping. I’m your new follower! I invite you to come on over for a visit when you have a chance, and hopefully follow me back.

Love the Lebaron. We weren't that snazzy, we had a Chevy Nova...LOL

Have a fabulous week!
Yoli
Apron Senorita

Total Pageviews