Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Meet Up

 
1) What is your favorite bagel flavor?
 
It depends on whether I'm in the mood for sweet or savory.  It's cinnamon sugar if sweet and asiago parmasean if it's savory but not store bought, it's gotta be
 
 



2) If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?

Right now my house needs a ton of work so I'd probably be hitting the local



3)  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?

Buying flip flops when I should be buying things to fix up the house.  But I got a problem....


4)  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?

I love the hand dipped stuff, it's the best.  Don't get me wrong, some soft serve can be awesome too (especially in a DQ Blizzard) but I have to go hand dipped as my fav!



5) Are you allergic to anything?

I am allergic to mold and mildew.  It's weird though cause there was a time I could say I had no allergies but then in my late 20's I developed them.  It is a little scarey looking....   




5 Unleashed voices:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Hey, I'm a flip-flop gal too!

Jenny said...

Hand dipped, for sure!

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Hi, stopping by from the MMOM blog hop. Have a great week!

Sarah Kate said...

I can think of worse habits to have than buying too many flip-flops! And if you're buying them at Walmart or Old Navy they're only like $1-2! Not too shabby! :o)

xoxo, Sarah Kate

Christina B. said...

Ohh I love flip flops too and am bait obsessed!
Christina:)

Total Pageviews