Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday Meet Up


 
1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?


I prefer smooth, I have issues ripping the bread with chunky, ooooo but then I can make some bread pudding... YUM...


2. What is your favorite color Rose?

I don't really care for roses cause I just think they are overrated... LOL... I guess if I had to choose though I'd go with my favorite color, PURPLE! Not a deep purple though, either light or white with purple edging (gots ta be difficult;-)


3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?

There was a time where I'd say yes but now a days, after 4 years of house pests and their dogs... definitely not or my socks would look like this:


4. What is your favorite season?

Any one that isn't winter and has sun with weather good enough to wear a sweatshirt... here in Minnestoa we can get that in all 4 seasons but not enough in any to like any one more than the next.


5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

If it wouldn't be for work it would probably be off and on all day long!  LOL, unfortunately one must make the money so I'm lucky if it's a few hours... too bad I can't make enough doing what I love!








6 Unleashed voices:

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Spring is my favourite time of year. I just love all of the flowers. Although I don't mind the colours of autumn. I love purple roses too :)

Emily said...

Purple roses are my favorite too!!

Nilofer said...

Purple roses... Just love them.... Do visit my blog and leave your footprints by posting comments

http://parentingworkshop.blogspot.com/
http://fun-with-mails.blogspot.com/

LceeL said...

I like those purple roses - or at least the idea of purple roses. And, like you, my favorite season is anything other than Winter.

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Yeah - I can sit down to blog and not notice the time slipping by at all. Before I know it the sun is setting and I haven't gotten anything at all accomplished!

Cat said...

Fun facts! You know...you bring up a Great point RE: crunchy pb. It does totally tear up the bread {but I stand by my chunky...hubs made me a convert when we moved in together :)}

xx Cat brideblu

Total Pageviews