Thursday, May 26, 2011

Free Toes

Jenny Matlock
 
 
F is for Fritos.  Do you ever wonder how they got their name?  Well I was sitting in a waiting room with some people one summer afternoon and I think I discovered the source.  I kept thinking I smelled Fritos so I look around and low and behold, the lady next to me had some free toes and they definitely were the source of the smell!  Wanna see em???
 
 
 
Awe come on, you didn't think I'd show you that gross picture did you?  LOL, those there are the real Fritos... that I may never eat again cause of the grimy free toes I saw (or smelled) that were stuffed into a ratty pair of flip flops. 

Flip flops!!  Now there is a great F word.  I love me some flip flops so that I too can have free toes... that definitely do not smell, or look, anything like Fritos:-)  I have more flip flops than any other type of shoe and love, love, love them!  If I could wear them year round I definitely would but living in Minnesota really doesn't allow for that unless you want frozen free toes... yeah, not even frozen Fritos would be good so I vote NO!

8 Unleashed voices:

Birgit said...

Oh my gosh -- what a funny post! :) And -- you definitely got me with your free toes... Hah!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Free toes are a good thing! If it ever stops snowing here, I plan on having about 10 of them...

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I think flip flogs are the state shoe here in South Carolina.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I should have said flip flops.

Amanda said...

Ewwww, now I'll be mixing Fritos with Free Toes all summer. :D

criticalcrass said...

howdy! visiting from jenny's. :]

Judie said...

When I was young, we were a Frito family. My dad was a good friend of Herman Lay, whose company made Fritos. It is my husband's favorite chip to go with sandwiches! This was a hoot! Glad I stopped by!

I was late posting my Alphabe-Thursday offering, but it is up now. Check it out!!

Jenny said...

This was kind of mean, really. I totally wanted to get some free toes. The little ones on each foot are kind of strange with shrivelled up little toenails you can't put polish on correctly.

Uh oh.

TMI?

Okay. Sorry.

So...ummm...

What a fun post about fritoes you shared here.

And...ummm...

A+

Total Pageviews