Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for Zooblogology

 

I started the A-Z late cause I've had my blog for a couple of years but never really searched around until I decided I needed to start writing more rouitinly again.  Somehow, I can't really remember how, I came across Writing with Debra who beloged to a few groups and through her and those groups I was able to branch out more in blogger land.  By the time I came across the A-Z it was too late to get on the linky but Arlee, at Tossing it Out, told me to go ahead and start, comment on others and they will return the favor.  It's been fun but I'll save all that for the A-Z Reflections Megapost:-)

Anyways, I think of my blogs as my pets so today Z is for Zooblogology.  Yeah, I made it up... so!  If you missed any of my alpha blogs now is your chance to catch up on them.  If you thought one was particularly good, here is your chance to revisit it.  If you are bored and want a giggle then I'm sure 1 or 2 can provide that for you:-)  You can sit back and relax and have a few verification moments, maybe figure out a way we can all get restitution to work for us, decide if you too must balkanize and make sure you aren't a person with constant nectar... just to throw out examples of what you may see:-)

Here are some easy links so you don't have an excuse not to take a few minutes to catch up, reread or leave a comment.  I am Melanie and I will be the Zooblogologist that will guide you on the tour... please do feed the blogs, they need all the comments they can get:-)

A-I was the catch up blog ~~ Start of A-Z
J is for Juxtaposition
K is for Karma
L is for Listless
M is for Mogli
N is for Nectar
O is for Orion
P is for Purple
Q is for The Quatrefoil Watch
R is for Restitution
S is for Stylish Blogger
T is Twofer
U is for Uranus
Vis for Verification
W is for Waffler
X is for Xylocopa
Y is for Yosemite Sam
Z is for Zooblogology ~~ where we end the tour:-)

Since I did mention 'balkanized' and that was actually part of Alpha-Thursday's blog I'll provide you with that link also... B is for BalkenizedI don't want to be a tease or anything:-)  The alphabet just restarted on that blog and this coming Thursday will be C so be sure to check it out and join in the fun if you don't already.


4 Unleashed voices:

Jenny said...

How do you keep this straight? I can barely get through one alphabet. And I have to write the letter on my calendar so I don't lose my place.

Sad, but true.

Jannie Funster said...

I love my pets too. And blogging. So you are dead-on with this one!

LceeL said...

"balkenized" Hah. The story of MY life if ever there was one.

Lisa said...

You made my Best of A-Z list. Check out the post at the link below.

lisa
InspiredbyLisa – Best of the A-Z Challenge

Total Pageviews