Sunday, April 24, 2011

Versatile Blogger


This award comes with some rules. Here are the rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. 
Tell us seven things about yourself 
Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

This award was given to me by Writing with Debra.  It is through her blog that I've found and began participating in some fun weekly blogs.  Everyone should stop in and check out her blog, if they don't already!

7 Things about me:

1)  I love to learn about new cultures or even just new people. 
2)  I'm very open minded, I truely believe in the saying "To each his own."
3)  Writing is my creative outlet and provides me with a much needed stress reliever.
4)  I used to think I had no stress until I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and told that stress is a factor in what ultimately caused that. 
5)  I really dislike going to the doctor, hate taking pills, and despise the dentist!
6)  My sister and her kids have lived with me for going on 4 years now and I refer to them as my house pests.
7)  I hope to be rid of said house pests within the next month or so!

Man, it's tough to come up with 7 things about me but even tougher to pass this award on to 15 others!  I have another award that I have yet to pass on so now I've got to find 30 others.  Whew!!  As I've mentioned in the past, I'm new to the blogging community so I'll have to do some search & discovery before I can pass this one on also. 


This will also double as my Sprout blog because it sprouts new friendships and connections as I search:-)


To be continued.... 

5 Unleashed voices:

Jingle said...

well deserved award.
Happy Easter!

Jingle said...

Enjoyed this, awesome talent.

Invite you to join poets rally week 42 by sharing a free verse today.
Appreciate your input.
http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you in!
Have A Blessed Easter!
xxx

Dazee Dreamer said...

ha, I detest the dentist too. and house pests. too funny

The Fat Chick said...

Congrats...

Going to mosey over to visit Debra.

Arlee Bird said...

I can't stand going to the dentist either.
If your sister reads your blog I guess she might be gone soon. But then again I don't know her circumstance--perhaps I should feel badly for her.


Hope you join us in the Blogging from A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post on Monday May 2nd.
Lee

Total Pageviews