Tuesday, April 26, 2011

V is for Verification

 
V is for verification and no, of course not the dictionary definition of it... you should know me by now:-)  Now this one may be a stretch for those of you that use proper speech and all but here goes. 

I like to daydream, A LOT!  If I'm in the midst of a daydreaming trip and someone interrupts me so that it appears as if I'm not listening then I think "How verification of me... vacations over, LISTEN UP!"  Then I try to catch up to what the heck is being said so that they don't catch me... I could be sun bathing in the nude at the time or something, they'd be skerrd!

I'm often being verificationing after a long day's work.  It's a great way to unwind.  You just have to ease into that one slowly though cause unwinding too fast can make one dizzy and with extreme dizziness comes vomiting... we don't want any of that on our daydreaming trip now do we?!?!

Now I've mentioned my house pests in a few of the last posts.  A few too many probably but thems the breaks right now.  These house pests are my sister and her kids, not pests of the insect nature.  I almost think the insects would be easier to get rid of, maybe less damaging... eh, it all depends on the type I suppose.  Anyways, I bring them up here just to specify that it is human pests not insectual (LOL.... I made that up and it sounds like a bug fetish!) for those who've read past posts and may be visiting again.  Thanks to you return readers by the way!  Man, now I got off on a tangent again.  The other reason was to explain that it's hard to be verificationing with them around cause they have a way of bringing the ship down... so to say:-)

Soon it will be smooth sailing and I'll be verificationing once again in my home, can't wait! 


4 Unleashed voices:

Wellspring Of The Soul said...

Verification, yes Cosmos, I enjoyed this post. I thank you for stopping by and hope you receive the success in your creativity that you so enjoy.

Manzanita said...

A good V word. They are hard to "come by."
Manzanita
Wanna buy a duck

Lisa said...

I think you coined a new term and I want to join you in verificationing. LOVE IT!!!!!

Lisa
InspiredbyLisa

Clarissa Draper said...

What!? Now I need a Verification! ;)

Total Pageviews