Friday, April 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


To accept the award, you have to do the following:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

I was honored with this reward by the bloggers at Poetry:Wellspring of the Soul.  It's always great to be recognized so I thank them for that!  Stop in and check out their blog for all the creativity they have to offer.  Now on with the 2nd task, 7 things about me....

1)  I love to rhyme and do it all the time:-)
2) I'm very quiet and reserved in person but quite observant.
3) I have yet to find a horror/suspense/thriller type movie that really scares me.
4) I love word play and innuendo!
5) I can understand German better than I can speak it but I'm fluent in sarcasm.
6) I love art of all kinds
7) I have 24 tattoos and space for more;-)

I'll have to take some time to honor tasks 3 & 4 since I've just recently became aware of all the great blogs out here and have yet to get to know them well enough to find some that I'd like to pass this award on to.

Since this award starts with an S this blog will also double for the A-Z blog.... S is for Stylish Blogger:-) 


 

The passing on of the awards is to be continued.....

8 Unleashed voices:

Rebekah Fonseca said...

Congratulations on the award!!! And Ink rocks!!!!!

JamericanSpice said...

Congratulations on your award!!!

Wellspring Of The Soul said...

Congrats cosmos, happy to see you received the award...good for you friend. Thanks also for the lovely things you said about my blog as well. Very thoughtful.

Clarissa Draper said...

Congrats! I'm so happy you have a followers gadget now.

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Congratulations! Thanks as always for stopping by.

That Spacey Chick said...

Congrats on the award...

I can't handle Horror/thriller/suspense movies and avoid them at all cost.

I have 2 tats and thinking about a 3rd one. One is a gecko on my right ankle and I have Live, Laugh, Love no regrets written around my right wrist. along with 4 stars representing my nieces and nephews. I get to add one more star to that in a few months. WOOHOO>.. so I'm thinking of getting another one on my left wrist at the time.

Candyland said...

I'm also fluent in sarcasm!!!

Vivek Chamoli said...

Congrats for the award! well done :)

Total Pageviews