Monday, April 11, 2011

Swap Meet Monday



Questions:

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?

I don't really have one.  Sure I like celebrities but I like to watch them in movies or on TV, or even making craziness out of their lives that plays out in the media but date them.... just not gonna happen:-)

2. Do you have any food restrictions?

I should be restricted from all food.  Gaining weight is an allergic reaction... that's my story & I'm sticking to it!

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

Well, do I count the time that I go back to bed for a little cat nap as I wait for my hair to dry?  If so then it's about an hour & 1/2 to 2 hours:-)

4. Sausage or bacon?

I'm still stumped that both of the meats taste so different yet come from the same animal.  I know so many love bacon but I can only eat that if it's really crispy cause let's face it... it's mostly fat and that's just nasty!  Sausage, yeah.... most of the time that's greasy tasting.  Hmmmmmm, pork chops??

5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?

I google & oogle... for hours, sometimes more.  Bing is a type of cherry and Yahoo a chocolate milk:-)

2 Unleashed voices:

Queen Esther said...

"I should be restricted from all food. Gaining weight is an allergic reaction... that's my story & I'm sticking to it!"

Now that's too funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog at http:seasonedsingleseeking.blogspot.com

lolly said...

Loved your answers, so funny!

Total Pageviews