Tuesday, April 19, 2011

P is for Purple

 
 
P is for purple, my favorite color
for me there really isn't any other.
Sure I'll accept some in absence of mine
but I may complain with letters a smother.
 
Ok, I may not literally take it that far
because I'm not really one to complain.
Sometimes I try to give others a chance
but it's really hard to retrain my old brain.
 
If I could bleed purple I probably would
it would throw off the vampires for sure.
I may then be immune to all their powers
and then I could be the obvious lure.
 
Is that crazy talk there? I swear they are real
but let's move on to the next reason why.
The color speaks to me in some calming way
if something is wearing it that catches my eye.
 
I just love it for reasons known only to me
I can't really explain it to others clearly
so I'll leave it at that and just trust you me
it's one of the best things that begins with a P!
 ©MDO

3 Unleashed voices:

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Thanks for stopping by. Love this one, cause purple is my favorite color too!

Rebekah Fonseca said...

Great one! I love purple too. Infact I named my daughter Violet.

Wellspring Of The Soul said...

Love your blog and have an award for you at

http://wellspring-auvergne.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-got-stylish-blogger-award-yea.html

best wishes

Total Pageviews