Monday, April 18, 2011

The Monday 5



Questions:

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?

I would have to say garden salad.  I have an issue with all things creamy so since most Caesar salad dressing is, I tend to stay away from it.  The choices are all more abundant with the garden variety

Photobucket

2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?

Um, no.  I didn't even know it was happening but now that I do.... no.  I much rather watch Supernatural and Blue Bloods!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?

Let's see..... probably my dog Karma.  She had to have surgery to fix a broken bone in her leg and vet bill, let's just say she broke her leg & they broke the bank!

Photobucket

4. Window seat or aisle seat?

I prefer the window cause I can hold it like a camel and I don't like to move every 5 second for those who have to go so much you would almost think they were preggers!

Photobucket


5. Do you know your blood type?

Um... human?  Blue?  Red?  Warm?  Am I close??  It's not green, I know that.... no matter how many experiments they do!!

Photobucket

all photos borrowed from Photobucket, thanks peeps:-)

3 Unleashed voices:

JRose said...

I lol'd at your answer for blood.

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

I asked my 17yo question 5 & he said he had green blood. I think he believes he's a Vulcan.

JamericanSpice said...

You are too funny! I loved reading that.

Not watching any wedding here either. Not a fan.

Happy Easter

Total Pageviews