Monday, April 11, 2011

Meaning Sorry


The word sorry can be so empty
be it spoken or flashed on marquee.
Most people want to hear it trust me
but said with only pure honesty.

Meaning it means that you feel a loss,
that's something you'll have to get across.
Feelings you are willing to emboss,
a promise to never double cross.

They say love means you never have to
but don't get that meaning all askew
cause actions speak louder than words do
so meaning sorry depends on you.
©MDO

7 Unleashed voices:

Jenny said...

What it would mean to get a sincere sorry for me today - the world!

upinthecosmos said...

I feel ya, I've got some pretty ungrateful people in my household so it would be great to get a meaningful sorry once in a while!

LEA said...

I would love to have a certain someone's "actions" give me the immediate knowledge that the sorry is sincere and both honest and real...

LEA said...

And I thank you for visiting my blog!! :-)

Lisa said...

What a wonderful take on this prompt. Nicely done!

Lisa
InspiredbyLisa

beccagivens said...

It is so difficult for people to give a meaningful sorry ... what ashame! Nicely done ~

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sometimes the sorry never comes.

Total Pageviews