Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love the Music


I love music, so much so that I used to have over 10,000 songs on my iPod.  I say used to because my external hard drive died and took it all away from me.  I did still have it on the pod but then I made the mistake of updating in a way that erased it all.  Yeah, it was a bad luck time.  Since then I've replaced the hard drive and all the music I had on CD I've reloaded but I have yet to buy back all the stuff I bought on line and never backed up.  Lesson learned... make multiple back ups!! 

My music tastes span all genres and I like different songs for different reasons so it's always hard to pick a favorite.  I just can't do it.  It's nearly impossible.  I keep trying to think of one but it changes daily depending on my mood or what's going on at any given time.  I like certain artists better than others but in that respect I can't even name a favorite cause again, there are so many and there are different reasons.

I'm just gonna say that I love music and it's one of my favorite things.  Give me hard, soft, mellow, pop, country, opera, jazz, alternative, reggae, bee-bop, 60's, 50's, disco, metal, rap, R&B, smooth, emo... well you get the gist... just give me all of it!!  I'll put it on my iPod, it holds a lot more now and I'll take it with me all over and listen to it all!


0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews