Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life Experience Parfait

What got me to where I am today?
I sit here thinking what I can say.
I just lived life really, day by day
and dealt with things as they came my way.

I wasn’t a child that had a life plan
and I knew I didn’t need me a man,
for I did not want to create a clan
and anything they do I also can.

I’m a product of my parents I guess,
some qualities of theirs I do possess.
There are some I deny I must confess,
while others I just simply repress.

My environment also played its part
and I was sensitive right from the start.
Everything said went straight to the heart
building a shield I can’t always depart.

Choices I made had their part in the play
some rules I didn’t quite always obey.
It’s just a life experience parfait
that got me to where I’m at today.
©MDO


1 Unleashed voices:

Arlee Bird said...

If you didn't make it in time to sign up on the A to Z Linky List before it closed, you can still join in on the fun of blogging from A to Z. Post your daily entries for each letter. Then make sure you go through the list to visit others who are doing the Challenge and leave a comment. In your comment let them know you are participating in the A to Z Challenge and invite them to visit your blog as well. If you become a follower of the blogs you visit and leave comments many of them will do the same for you.

It will help greatly if you end each comment with a signature that includes a link to your blog. There is some more information on how to do this at This Is Important.

You don't have to be on the list to join in. Just post daily and be sure to network with other bloggers.

Have fun!


Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

Total Pageviews