Thursday, April 14, 2011

L is for Listless



Yesterday the word listless was on my mind so that is my topic for today cause guess what??  It starts with a L:-)

So when I think of the word my mind thinks it should mean that you are a person that lives life on the fly, you take it as it comes.  Basically, you don't make lists... you are without them... hence, listless.  Is that what it means though? No, not really.  The dictionary definition says it's a person who lacks interest, energy or spirit.  I would think they would also be without lists then right?? 

I think that as I get older I need to make more lists... in writing.  I make them all the time in my head but I forget them lately if I don't write them down.  I can remember work stuff like a walking dictionary sometimes but I can't remember fun stuff or things I need or want to do, what is with that?  Granted I'm at work more than anywhere else but does it need to take over my memory??

So the moral of this blog is that I don't want to be listless, the dictionary definition or my mind's definition... so I need to make some lists! 

5 Unleashed voices:

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Like this topic! Thanks for stopping by. You should try the peanuts. Thanks. I do too!

Francisca said...

I'm rarely EITHER definition of listless. Born with a sunny disposition but no memory... :-D

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Thank you for the congrat's.

Arlee Bird said...

this went in a different direction than I thought. I need to make more lists and I keep meaning to. I need to put making a list on the list of things I need to do someday.


Lee
Tossing It Out

LEA said...

Post-it notes are my friend...

Total Pageviews