Thursday, April 21, 2011

A is for Animal

Jenny Matlock

I do love me some animals of the wild and tame persuassion however those are not the type I'm here to talk about today folks.  Today we are going to talk about the Animal of the muppet persuassion!



How can you not love a face like that right??  He is a chic magnet though so watch out girls.  He is the drummer in a band after all.  Sure he's a little hard to understand so communication could be an issue but the language of love and music is universal so it's all good. 

Yeah, animals are great but this Animal can be wild and tame also you just need to know how to handle him:-)

16 Unleashed voices:

hip-chick said...

he has always been my favorite muppet.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I loved his energy and joy!

Terra said...

I actually did laugh out loud. This was very cute~

Jen said...

Oh yes...drummers are really hot and wild too. So cute! Love the pic!

Sue said...

He's enough to make me become a groupie!

;)

Rebekah Fonseca said...

Lol Animal rocks!!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

He's awesome..one of my very favorites!

Diane said...

He is Hawt! ;)

Judie said...

He's secretly a real sweetheart!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Animal is like a sweet, warm, yet grouchy, teddy bear. That's the way I like 'em.

Teresa said...

I LOVE animal!

the 'Trees said...

Oh, I LOVE Animal! He's always been one of my favorite Muppets!

City said...

I love that you called him a chick magnet. I always loved to do impersonations of him a cookie monster.

Jene said...

Who DOESN'T love Animal?? How could you not?

Jingle said...

wow.
love the animal character.
smiles.

Jenny said...

Thank you for this laugh-out-loud link!

I loved this puppet picture. Especially his teeth and his glasses!

Wonderful!

Thank you for linking.

A+

Total Pageviews