Thursday, April 14, 2011

Imp


I was thinking that imp was contained in so many words and the first one that came to mind was chimp.  How fitting right?  They definitely can be little imps!  Tossing their pooh at you, like it's funny or something!  Come on, do I toss mine at them?  NO... I wouldn't even do it if others were.  I'm independent, not a follower:-)  

Limp also came to mind, sort of what this blog is!  I figured I'd just let my fingers go where they wanted and here's where we end up.  Guess I best let the brain work next time... IMP!


6 Unleashed voices:

Teresa said...

Interesting take on things this week...:)

Tara R. said...

Impish chimps... that's funny.

clew said...

Hee hee ... I love the free association approach to this week's challenge.

barbara said...

funny, indeed. :)

Fran said...

Very fun and unexpected!

Velvet Verbosity said...

Welcome to the challenge. :)

Total Pageviews