Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm a Sprout!


So I joined this new group where I have to write a blog a day.  I wonder to myself if I really have that much to say and their FAQ section answered by saying that they help guide along with a theme for each day.  Well then count me in!  I got their fancy little do hicky, posted it on my page and away I go.  Now all I can think about is the word do hicky and if I've even spelled it right.  Should it be dew hicky?  Is it 1 word or 2? Geez, here I go....  now I gotta check it out!

Oh no, that just brings more confusion. I find it spelled as doo hickey, do-hicky and dohicky but they all mean the same thing.  It's a gadget basically.  Now if it were spelled dew hicky would that be a hicky one would get from falling asleep on the grass?  I digress!

Anyway, back on topic.  The theme for today is "What are you waiting for right now?"  Well if I were to take that literally then I'd say my lasagna.  It's in the oven and after 45 minutes I have to go spoon the sauce over it, add the cheese and let it cook for another 5 while I cook the bread to go with it.  I also need to keep a close eye on it cause my cat, Tinker, may morph into Garfield and munch it!!

Man, time does fly as I blog so I gotta get to that lasagna now!  More to come daily I guess, wooo hoooo~

1 Unleashed voices:

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy writing that I just can't help myself. LOL

Total Pageviews