Sunday, April 24, 2011

Defected Mansion


"If Hugh Heffner can do it so can I"
that's the thought from this crazy guy.
He thought he could do it who knows why
but at least he gave it a very good try.
It's a Playgirl mansion that was on his mind,
a place where men would show off their behind
and girls would have the opportunity to find
some realease from living the stressful daily grind.

But things didn't really go as he expected
and attendance wasn't what he had projected
since all of the invites he sent were rejected
because most of his playmates appeared defected.
Jenny Matlock

15 Unleashed voices:

Jingle said...

smart one.

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I can't imagine why:@)

Judie said...

Hahahaha! This is a wonderful Centus for Playboy Bunny Guy! I'll be back!!!

June Freaking Cleaver said...

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - perhaps if he had reworked the costume a bit, the women would have shown up!

Funny stuff!

from my wicked ways to turning a phrase said...

very nice keeping it within a certain number of words or syllables is always really hard for me. That's why I hate haikus :-)

Dazee Dreamer said...

haha. good use of the prompt. makes you kind of wonder if there are any guys that would want to be a "bunny there". hmmmm

The Fat Chick said...

Yeah, I can see why there might be a problem...lol!

cj Schlottman said...

You painted such a playful picture of this weird dude, I sort of feel sorry for the guy. Great Centus!

Namaste..........cj

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

This is a very well done, silly one. I especially like the last line. Nice!
Cheers,
Robyn

Rekha said...

really enjoyable...poor guy, all the effort came to naught.

Nonna Beach said...

Funny and good use of the prompt !

The Woodswoman said...

Isn't it amusing how Mars rarely gets "it" about Venus ..... fun!! Thanks for your comments .... sincerely appreciated!

Nasreen said...

haha...really funny

Ames said...

Funny and well done!~Ames

Jenny said...

Loved this rhyme! I'm just grinning ear to ear...It's so weird, cuz I never thought of HH for this prompt. Yeah, I'm all kinds of sheltered I think.

Total Pageviews