Monday, April 11, 2011

3 Words



What 3 words do you hope others use to describe you?  That's the topic for today's sprouting blog.  Oh so many words come to mind that they probably do use but what would I hope they use???  That's hard. Can I think about it for a few hours??  Yeah, indecisive would probably be one... LOL!

It takes forever for me to make a final decision most of the time and especially if someone wants me to decide what it is for a group (which could be anywhere from me and 1 other person to a ton of people) to do.  I go with the flow, free & easy... but so not a cover girl!

Oh wait.... is that what I hope they describe me as though??  Cripes!  3 words I HOPE they use, ok, let me think again.  Funny, I like to laugh so I think the ability to make others laugh is awesome.  I don't care if it's cause they are laughing at me or with me really, so long as they laugh.  Ok, maybe I care a little if they are laughing at me but I'd go with it at the time so you'd never know:-)  They say all the world loves a clown right??  Well they lie cause I can name at least 6 off the top of my head that are afraid of clowns!  Maybe I should rethink this one??  Nah, I'm sticking with it... funny... word 1,  I would hope people use funny to describe me:-)

Open minded is another word I like.  So it's 2 words really but you need them together to really explain what it is you mean.  I suppose if I were to say open that could be understood but it could also be misunderstood... very misunderstood!  Yeah, not good at all really... unless you're into that sort of thing of course:-)  Minded, if you were to say you were minded that just wouldn't work either.  Well maybe it would cause I would LOVE if my nephews minded me!  Is that the same kind of minded though, no! Open minded, that's the ability to accept people and things for who and what they are and to see all points of view and not necessarily believe them but accept them for what they are and maybe learn from them.  Who doesn't need to learn right?  Well, that's my description of it anyway and it's something I'd hope people would use to describe me so yep... that's word 2!

Let's see.... the last would be creative or imaginative.  Are they one in the same?  Hmmmm, let's see....

Imaginative

1:  a : of, relating to, or characterized by imagination
     b : devoid of truth : false


2: given to imagining : having a lively imagination

3: of or relating to images; especially : showing a command of imagery

Creative
 
1: marked by the ability or power to create : given to creating


2: having the quality of something created rather than imitated : imaginative

3: managed so as to get around legal or conventional limits ; also : deceptively arranged so as to conceal or defraud

Ok, I'm gonna go with creative cause as you see number 2 in that definition does include imaginative!  However, I don't think I'll ever fit into number 3 in the the definition of creative but it's good to have goals right?? ;-)  Word 3, and the final word of this blog, I would hope it would be creative!!

2 Unleashed voices:

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Great blog post! Thank you for stopping by and your nice comment.

Candyland said...

Those are three very good traits to have:) We sound a lot alike. Thanks for stopping by today!

Total Pageviews