Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Life According to Kajagoogoo (bwahahahahahaha!)

I love music, so I am going to play. :)

RULES:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. You can't use the band I used (no matter how tempted you may be…. LOL). Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)." Tag your music loving friends!

Are you a male or female? First Girl on Mars

Describe yourself. Too Shy

How do you feel? Monochromatic

Describe where you currently live. Lies & Promises

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Islands

Your favorite form of transportation? On a Plane

Your best friend is... Part of Me is You

Your fear... The Lion’s Mouth

What is the best advice you have to give? The Power to Forgive

Thought for the Day. Hang on Now

How would you like to die? Gone to the Moon

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews