You've been tagged; you're supposed to write a note with the Firsts for YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, click on compose new note, copy and paste these instructions and the body of the note, delete my answers and type your answers to each First for Me questions, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I feel like that’s being asked as if I went to several of them… yeah, never went to prom so no one.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Well, considering I never talked to him I’d have to say no… LOL
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Um, some cleaning supply or something I’m sure… what?? I was inquisitive & it smelled like lemons!
4. What was your FIRST job? Babysitting my sister & brother… & I still have to babysit my sister somewhat today…. BLAH!
5. What was your FIRST car? A big ol’ creamy yellow Chrystler LaBaron… it totally looked like a pimp mobile:-)
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Well, I get text notices… do those count cause if so then it was a bill service telling me that my payment had been received. It’s cashed a few days early too so thank God they told me before I broke out the rubber checks;-)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My buddy, my buddy… where ever he goes, I go. My buddy, my buddy… my buddy & me. That’s code for me, myself & I… I’m a little conceited like that….. LMAO!
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Good God, no clue. I only remember my kindergarten teacher’s name & that’s cause it was weird & had a rhyme to go along with it. Mrs. Akadakis, soda crackis, oochie koochie my butt! Yeah, don’t ask me what it meant… we were 5!
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I was born in Germany so I guess coming to Minnesota from there would technically be my first plane ride.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk? My first one was Mary… I don’t even remember her last name but we were the best of friends until she moved back to Mexico. Or maybe she just told me that to get rid of me cause I was over at her house a lot! I haven’t heard from her since so I guess it worked.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? My grandma’s house probably.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? I talked to myself to say I wasn’t ready to get up yet, does that count??
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I once imagined I was in a wedding where an Oompa Loompa married a troll & I was the ring bearer. That would have to be the first.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Turned off that damn pesky alarm clock so I could go back to sleep!
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? It was George Michael & it was back in the day when you knew he was gay but you didn’t care cause it’s not like you ever really had a chance to date him anyway….
16. FIRST tattoo? Marvin the Martian, my fav Looney Tune character & all around awesome martian. Got it done on my first trip to Vegas too, woo hoo… good times.
17. FIRST foreign country you visited? Well, born in Germany then came to the US so… Mexico I guess.
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater? Oh man…. Does a drive in count? The Friday the 13th movies always come to mind first so I’ll go with that.
19. FIRST detention you had? What’s that… away to take the tension away??? I need some of that now but I don’t think I ever had it.
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Do they have States in Germany??? We moved before I was even 1 so I’ll say Minnesota… & still here all these years later… East Side thru & thru:-)
21. Who was your FIRST crush? I’m sure I sat on my brother & sister when I babysat them… there is sitting in the name so I was just following the rules of the job! Anyways, there was probably crushing involved there.
22. What was your FIRST pet? A rabbit named snowball. It was white with red eyes… I thought it was demonic & we had to keep it at my grandma’s cause we couldn’t have pets where we lived. She gave it to a neighbor boy… I didn’t like him anyway, the boy… the rabbit bit him:-)
23. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? My mom ripped up a heart card I made for her… does that count? I wasn’t heart broken by it but she did ‘break my heart’.
24. What is (or will be) the name of your FIRST born? Why is it assumed there will be one?? Not happening!
25. Who is the FIRST person you will tag in the note? Pablo, cause he tagged me!