Thursday, November 13, 2008

Galactic Fantasy

Week 37 Topic: There is a Faster Way
bonus points
(hard, 2 points): incorporate a poem you wrote
(easy, 1 point): mention an embarrassing habit you personally have

Final day to post: Nov. 17th, midnight GMT.



Starlight, star bright

catch a falling star in flight.

While I gaze into the night,

the shinning stars seem to ignite.


I was star struck by a rock star

from a galaxy afar.

He flashed a smile and gave me a wink

I have to admit, I was blushing pink.


Moon Zappa is my rocker's name

but he's not the one of the earthly fame.

No relation to Dweezil or Soleil Moon Frye.

He's a Milky Way Zappa, the pride of the sky.


I could wait to watch him play

but there is a faster way

to see him rock that bass guitar

before he becomes a fading star.


It's on a shooting star I'll travel

with no worries about any space gravel.

I'll shoot right past the big moon rock

and to the galaxy of stars I'll flock.


While others wish upon a star

I'll be moshing with them, how bizarre.
Our love will come on like a cyclone

and he'll propose with a rare moonstone.


I'll be so nervous that I'll just laugh,

it's an embarrassing habit on my behalf,

but he'll see past it and we'll be engaged

preparing a wedding that won't be upstaged.
©MDO



Hopefully my star filled poem counts as the "encorporated poem"
Visit for other star filled guesses & poetry reads!!


Photobucket
>

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews