Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Tryst

adam and eve Pictures, Images and Photos


I feel like I have wings and I’m flying high,
so high that I reach down from the sky.

I saw you dressed in a fine garland of bay leaves
and a donut in your mouth, which no one believes.

I couldn’t resist dancing the peppermint twist
above the glow of the starlight mist.

Spin me around until I see the stars
then take me, I’m yours, to the planet Mars.

Goosebumps popped up rather brisk like,
I began to feel like a silly little tyke.

I was ecstatic for us to share the tryst,
I think I loved you from the moment we kissed.

Then you cheated after only a few weeks,
blazing anger scorches my cheeks.

Risk, chance and circumstance,
I’ll never be sorry that we danced the dance.
©MDO



Click Here to go to BLOG

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews