Friday, August 21, 2009

12 Weeks of Summer

Lucky sunbathin Pictures, Images and Photos


Written in the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas:-)

On the first day of summer my good luck brought to me, a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the second week we of summer my good luck brought to me, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the third week of summer my good luck brought to me 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the fourth week of summer my good luck brought to me 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the fifth week of summer my good luck brought to me 5 neighbor dogs…. 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I name Lucky.

On the sixth week of summer my good luck brought to me 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the seventh week of summer my good luck brought to me 7 potty accidents, 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the eighth week of summer my good luck brought to me 8 whimpering pups, 7 potty accidents, 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the ninth week of summer my good luck brought to me 9 leaping dogs, 8 whimpering pups, 7 potty accidents, 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the tenth week of summer my good luck brought to me 10 minutes of silence, 9 leaping dogs, 8 whimpering pups, 7 potty accidents, 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the eleventh week of summer my good luck brought to me 11 hundred dollars, 10 minutes of silence, 9 leaping dogs, 8 whimpering pups, 7 potty accidents, 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.

On the twelfth week of summer my good luck brought to me 12 new puppy requests, 11 hundred dollars, 10 minutes of silence, 9 leaping dogs, 8 whimpering pups, 7 potty accidents, 6 puppy requests, 5 neighbor dogs… 4 vet bills, 3 wood ticks, 2 rounds of fleas and a puppy that I named Lucky.
©MDO


Totally made up song & the dog in the pic isn't mine either, this was just something that came to my head when someone said that their dog had a litter of 8 whimpering pups... LOL

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews